Friday, January 17, 2014

a quilting day.....

accomplished the quilting of three little quilts for new patterns and the quilting of four very important quilts for Lucy.....when I started making these for Lucy I purposely made them in a variety of fabrics so she wouldn't become attached to just one......well she has become attached to not the fabric choice but the must have ribbon tag......only wants the polka dot one! so I am now making backups.....






and I found the drawings for this Country ABC's quilt which I designed and taught long ago....will be a pattern on the website soon.....



it's a great day when not only do I have fun sewing but also accomplish my desired tasks of the day......
enjoy......

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

It is fun making quilts for the grandkids, there areso many fun fabrics now. I love your ABC quilt, would definitely love to do that one.

Debbie

Emilou said...

Hi Cheri, ah a good day of sewing and getting desired tasks done too. Great way to start the new year. Thanks for sharing. Blessings and smiles, Emilou :-)

moosecraft said...

Ahhhh... doesn't it feel great to have a goal-reaching day! :-) Love the quilts that are your new releases! And Lucy's quilts are adorable too... isn't it funny how kids find that one detail we overlook? lol!

Suzanne said...

Thank you dear Cheri for always inspiring me.......

Suzanne